PayFacto, a well-rounded fintech institution providing payment processing solutions to merchants, as well as high quality fully integrated software solutions for the hospitality industry is growing quickly and executing on an ambitious transformation to maintain its leadership in a fast-paced business environment. Our team is known for exceptional payments experience, strong vision, problem solving and going above and beyond for our clients.
For more information, please visit our website(s) at www.payfacto.com
PayFacto is growing and we are looking for a Customer Service Agent to join our team. If you have excellent people skills, take pride in your work, and want your future to be limited only by the amount of effort you are willing to give to your career, then we have a great opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor the successful applicant will be responsible for ongoing support for PayFacto customers and products. As a Customer Service Agent, you will act as the first point of contact for customers providing exemplary customer service and support.
Essential Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
**You must be available to work evenings and weekends for this position**
- Excellent communication skills in English and French is required
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology quickly
- Comfortable with providing remote support via phone and online tools
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills, including the ability to clearly communicate basic technical concepts to non-technical clients
- Proven multi-tasking abilities and prioritization skills
- Willingness to work within a 24/7 help desk rotation
- Discipline to follow company directives and procedures to solve problems
- Ability to document customer interactions and solutions
- Ability to handle pressure and perform tasks in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Restaurant / Hospitality experience is an asset
- Experience with Point-of-Sale systems is an asset
- Experience in a technical Help Desk environment providing tier 1 support is an asset
- PC and Operating system proficiency with the ability to troubleshoot and solve common technical issues is an asset
- Basic networking skills is an asset
- Knowledge of Spanish is an asset