PayFacto, a well-rounded and quickly growing fintech institution providing payment processing solutions to merchants. Our team is known for its expertise, vision and for the exceptional quality of service provided to our clients.
Working from our Nun’s Island office and reporting to the Director, Financial services, the Pay Master manages the production of payroll and related activities/reports for Canada, USA and Europe.
In your role you will be responsible for:
- Calculate, update and monitor various databases (vacations, sick days, banked time) and see that the pay system accurately matches them.
- Produce various reports and pay journals.
- Implement changes to comply with new regulations and payroll management best practices.
- Perform the complete payroll cycle for PayFacto in Canada, the USA and Europe.
- Manage the administrative side of things: data entry, termination forms, etc.
- Enter modifications related to salaries, collective insurance and pension plan.
- Prepare annual reports for fiscal purposes.
- Produce the company’s yearly overall training spending report.
- Analyse and develop continuous improvement solutions as needed.
- Participate in special projects, such as implementation and update of payroll related systems.
Essential Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years experience in a Pay Master role
- Good experience with payroll related bookkeeping
- Experience with commissions and collective insurance premium calculations
- Experience managing an external payroll treatment provider
- Knowledge of both English and French, in verbal and written form
- High precision and attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to explain things clearly
- Results driven
- A knowledge of Nethris and or Ceridian will be considered an asset
- A Canadian payroll accreditation will be considered an asset
We invite you to please submit your cv to email@example.com
We thank all applicant for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.